- 1 to 1.5 lbs pork sausage
- 2 8.5 oz packages cornbread mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 14 oz can creamed corn
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 2-3 cups shredded cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar)
- 1 oz package dry ranch dressing mix
Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Prepare 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
In large skillet, crumble and brown pork sausage until completely cooked through. Drain if necessary.
In large mixing bowl combine all other ingredients until mixed. Stir in cooked pork sausage last.
Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake uncovered approximately 35-40 minutes. Cornbread is finished cooking when a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool before cutting.