- 2 oz chai tea infused Pendleton Whiskey
- 1.5 oz white rum (we used Havana Club)
- 1 oz Coco Reál coconut cream
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- juice of half a lime
- 1 oz amraetto (we like Disaronno)
- .5 oz spiced dark rum (we used Kraken)
Shake all ingredients, except dark spiced rum, with ice until combined and frothy. Strain into a tiki mug with fresh ice. Top with dark spiced rum float (gentle pour to try to keep the rum together on top). Garnish with all the fruit you can find!
Combine 8 oz. Pendleton Whisky with 4 scoops of Blue Lotus Traditional Masala Chai in a mason jar or other air tight container. Let set for at least a week.
You can also use 3-4 chai tea bags of your choice. Dip them briefly in hot water before adding to the whisky to get a more potent spice flavor.